- Dual Power Filtration Skip soaking, scrubbing and pre-rinsing with Maytag engineering that puts an end to pre-work. Industry-exclusive Dual Power Filtration combines 100% microfiltration and a 4-blade stainless steel chopper to filter out then disintegrate any food in its path.
- PowerBlast® cycle The PowerBlast® cycle scours away stubborn foods like egg yolk, peanut butter and even dried-on oatmeal. High-pressure jets, increased water temperatures and hot steam work together to clear food off dishes-so all you have to do is load them in.
- Heated Dry Up the temperature to reduce excess moisture inside your dishwasher and get dishes nice and dry.
- Touch controls You're in control with a simple tap of your finger. Smooth, tap-to-activate settings give you quick and seamless access to powerful cleaning.
- Fingerprint resistant stainless steel Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel resists smudges and streaks to keep your dishwasher looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
- Increased upper rack height Put bulky pots and pans in their place with increased upper rack height that fits big dishes usually left for the bottom-so there's no need for a second load.
- Leak Detect The Leak Detect system is a combination of multiple features that measure and monitor the flow of water at various points. If a problem is sensed, the unit can take action by draining the tub and alerting you when necessary.
- Quiet at only 50 dBA
|Cee Tier Rating
|Energy Star Qualified
|Star K Certified
|Automatic Temperature Controls
|Electronic Touch with Display
|End of Cycle Signal
|Number of Wash Cycles
|Built-in Water Softener
|Dishwasher Cycle Selection
|Auto; Normal; PowerBlast; Quick
|Dishwasher Option Selections
|4 Hour Delay; Control Lock; High Temp; Long Heated Dry; Sani Rinse; Short Heated Dry
|Detergent and Rinse Aid
|Drying System Type
|Vent Dry with Heating Element
|Number of Place Settings
|Number of Racks
|Number of Wash Levels
|Number of Washarms
|Rinse Aid Dispenser Level Indicator
|True Hold Door
|Built-in Tall Tub 24in.
|Dual Power Filtration
|Wash System Type
|Microfilter with chopper
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles
|Depth Closed Including Handles
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree
|Power Cord Included
|Control Panel Color
|Toe Panel Color
|Dishwasher Rack Material
|Lower Rack Glides
|Lower Rack Utility Basket
|Lower Rack Cushion-tip Tines
|Lower Rack Extras
|Stainless Steel Wash Arm
|Lower Rack Fold-down Tines
|Lower Rack Style
|Second Level Rack Adjustable
|Second Level Rack Cushion-tip Tines
|Second Level Rack Extras
|Plastic cup shelf; Stainless Steel Wash Arm
|Second Level Rack Fold-down Tines
|Second Level Rack Glides
|Silverware Basket Covers
|Silverware Basket Location
|Silverware Basket Type
|Large In the Rack Basket
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.